Long Time no see… good to be back
I am making heavy use of DevOps queries in my daily tasks as release manager/scrum master at my customer. Especially when it comes to generating release notes.
Currently I have a query returning all DevOps Items, Ready for Release and tagged with Hotfix. I open them in Excel, format them a bit and paste them into ours Microsoft Teams Wiki. Excel really makes this table-tweaking much easier.
Today Excel kept crashing when I used Open in Excel and I could not figure out why. I used it successfully last week. After some googling I bumped into a forum post that told me to clear cache folders for Team Foundation Service. It helped !! Yay!!!
The article is linked below