Getting Outlook Mobile Access to work on my Small Business Server

I wanted to be able to read my private mail (that resides in my SBS at home) from my Qtek S100. The problem is that I use Active sync to sync my Work Calendar so the only option left is setting up Outlook Mobile Access.

I found this excellent article in Jespers Johanssons Blog which I used but I did not pass the finnish line… I ran in to a problem when I finished…

A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.

This is due to this:

“The incoming requests are made to the /OMA virtual directory on the Exchange 2003 computer. These requests try to communicate by using the NetBIOS name of the /Exchange virtual directory. If the host header for the OMA Web site does not include the NetBIOS name, you receive the message that is mentioned in the Symptoms section.”

The rest of the information is here.

Thanks Jesper for the excellent article…

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: