Tonight I was trying to filter a Sharepoint List based on Approval Status in Microsoft Flow… this turned out to be a bit tricky… maybe even more than a bit.
Apparently the column Approval column is a system column and those are not visible as properties in Flow. There is however a way to get it… The property you need to use is OData__ModerationStatus. The different status values are
- 0 for “Approved”
- 1 for “Rejected”
- 2 for “Pending”
The correct statement in Flow is
OData__ModerationStatus eq ‘0’
Another field you can access this way is OData__Moderation_comments
That is it for tonight
Today I was looking at a malfunctioning Sharepoint (for enterprise Portar) the problem was that it could not find the database for either configuration or content which meant that it was pretty much screwed. I am not the one who installed this so I did not know there to start looking. Since I am not very proficient in Sharepoint I decided to start from the beginning… Where should the database be located? I tried launching Sharepoint Central Administration… did not work. Tried launching the Sharepoint Powershell Admin console… Could not find farm… I looked in the eventlog… no mention of any SQL Server name…
So I searched around abit online and found the most basic setting… where does Sharepoint expect to find:
SharePoint Server config database connection string location for SharePoint Server 2007
My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Web Server Extensions\12.O\Secure\ConfigDb
SharePoint Server config database connection string location for SharePoint Server 2010
My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Web Server Extensions\14.O\Secure\ConfigDb
And for SharePoint 2013…
My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Web Server Extensions\15.O\Secure\ConfigDb
So this meant that I found the SQL server and could continue troubleshooting…
När man migrerar till SmallBusiness Server 2011 tar man som bekant en backup av Sharepoint databasen från den gamla servern och återställer den i den nya servern. Man använder sedan följande kommando för att koppla upp databasen I Sharepoint:
Mount-SPContentDatabase –Name ShareWebDB –Webapplication http://companyweb
Om man vill kan man direkt uppgradera utseendet till det nya SP2010 gränssnittet genom att istället köra:
Mount-SPContentDatabase –Name ShareWebDB –Webapplication http://companyweb –UpdateUserExperience
Om man missat detta kan man I efterhand använda följande för att uppgradera:
Foreach ($sites in $web.sites)
Today a customer asked me if he could create multiple templates in the same document library (in our case Excel spreadsheet). The answer is of course Yes. Here is how you do it.
- From the Site Actions menu, select Site Settings.
- select Site content types.
- Click the create link at the top
- Enter the content type name, description, and parent content type. Use the content type “Spreadsheet”, give it a description.Set the Parent Content Type, choose Document Content Types/Document.
- Click the OK button to finalize the creation process.
- Go to Advanced settings.
- Use for instance Excel to create a template file.
- Select “Upload a new document template” and browse to the template. Click Upload.
- Now go to the document library where you want to add the template and click Settings – Document Library Settings.
- Select Advanced Settings and change “Allow management of content types” to yes. Click OK
- Under Content Types click “Add from existing site content types”
- Choose the one you created and click Add and OK
Content types defined at a site level are available to that site and all subsites. It’s recommended that you don’t change the existing content types.
First, open the schema file for the links list feature. In my case, it was located at:
C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft Sharedweb server extensions12TEMPLATEFEATURESLinksListLinksschema.xml
In this file there should be two instances of the following:
<Column Name="URL" HTMLEncode="TRUE" /><HTML><![CDATA[">]]></HTML>
Replace them both with this:
<Column Name="URL" HTMLEncode="TRUE" /><HTML><![CDATA[" target="_blank">]]></HTML>
Today I set up my first NLBd Sharepoint. The problem I had was that when I took down the first installed server the second one did not work. The problem was that the Sharepoint installation did not use the the NLB cluster address, it used the address of the fists server.
The solution is called Alternate Access Mapping. You need to change the URL in alternate access mapping to the Cluster URL. Here is how:
- Start Central Administration
- Go to the Operations tab
- Click on Alternate Access Mappings under Global Configuration
- You should now see a list of your web applications, switch over to the one you want to map to the new URL by selecting it from the drop down on the right side
- Change the default field to the NLB address
Here is a little collection Screencasts about Office 2007
Windows Sharepoint Services 2007 – Wikis and Blogs