This is mostly a checklist for me to remember how to add new Sprints (Iteration Paths) in Azure DevOps… I tend to forget since it is not done very often
- Go to Project Settings in Azure DevOps
- In Project Confiruration choose the parent Iteration Path and click New Child
- Add Name, Start date and End Date and click Save and Close
- To mage the Sprint visible you need to add is to a team (otherwise noone will see it). To do this go to Team Configuration, choose Iterations and click Select Iterations.
- Choose the new sprint and click Save and Close
That is it for today… have a nice Monday