Creating diskettes on Windows
Complete the following steps to create a diskette:
1. Insert the IBM ServeRAID Support CD into the CD-ROM drive.
2. Insert a blank diskette into the diskette drive.
3. Open a DOS window.
4. At the command prompt, type the following and press Enter:
e:diskettetoolsdsk4w32 e:diskettediskettetypedisketteimage a:
• e is the drive letter for the CD-ROM drive.
• diskettetype is scsi or sata, depending on the driver type.
• disketteimage is the name of the diskette image.
• a is the drive letter for the diskette drive.
5. Remove the CD from the CD-ROM drive.
6. Remove the diskette from the diskette drive and label the diskette appropriately.